Thursday 9 May 2013

Bondi Pizza - Parramatta


 Address: 320 Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150

Today, I'll be reviewing a restaurant I went to not too long ago, Bondi Pizza. I went to their newly opened Parramatta store. The waiters / waitresses are very nice, we were quickly seated and given menu and even asked if we wanted table water. Hungry as we were, we quickly made our orders.


 Award winning lemon-lime bitters for drinks :)
Came with a slice of lemon as per most finer dining restaurants

Salt & Pepper Calamari for entree'
Batter was nice thin and crispy with a light touch of pepper and salt.
Most of this dishes flavour came from the ranch sauce provided.
The ranch sauce gave the dish a really nice taste, but I feel it overcame the calamari a bit too much.










Meat lovers
Two Pizzas for our main, meat lovers and hawaain.
The sauce on the meat lovers was a bit too strong for my liking... felt just like an overload of bbq sauce. It was topped with spinach which weakened the taste of the sauce a bit but in my opinion still a little bit too strong.
Then the hawaiian pizza, alot of pineapple, alot of ham with a touch of roma tomatoes, flavour was really well balanced out for this dish and all in all, a very nice dish.
The crust was very thin and crunchy, very nice to eat.








Overall, my dining experience at Bondi Pizza wasn't all too bad. They had very nice pizzas, inspite of the sauce overload and therefore I would give it a rating of 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment